Sooooooo I’ve been nominated by the wonderful SilentWolf101 for the Unique Blogger Award! Exciting huh!
Thanks so much SilentWolf! It’s an honour to know that people read my stories and enjoy them 🙂
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
My Three Answers:
1) How long have you been playing the sims, and which one (if you have multiple) is your favorite sims game?
In 2007 I borrowed The Sims 2 Deluxe from a school friend and was hooked! That night I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning playing.
I think I like Sims 3 the best because of the seamless neighbourhoods. These loading screens drive me nuts. If an update for Sims 4 brings seamless neighbourhoods it will definitely be my new favourite.
2) How do you write your stories? AKA, are they game driven, are they story-driven, or a mix of something? And do you pre-plan your chapters to be posted, or do you post as you go?
I write as I play. Generally I jot down notes so I remember what’s happening then edit and add photos at a later date.
3) What’s your favorite save outside of the story I’ve nominated (if you have one)? Tell me about it. What’s it like? What’s going on in there? Who are the sims? Etc, etc.
My favourite save is one where I started from nothing and I was building a house and store from the ground up.
The Sims are Kassandra and Octavio Murdock. They just had a baby boy named Kinley.
Kassandra is an artist and Octavio builds stuff and they sell it in the shop to get money.
I would like to nominate
- Emily Anne with The Blakesley Legacy
- Cement with White Lies and Half Truths
- Chocis with Windblades
- jbestxoxo with The Flowers Legacy
- Second Star to the Right with
- Persimified with The Keating Legacy
- The Sims of Noalyn with Build Newcrest
My Three Questions
- What Sims game to you play and what do you like best about it?
- If there were two things you could change about the game what would they be?
- Where is your favourite place to write? Do you have a desk? Do you sprawl out on the bed? On a blanket on the floor?
I would love to hear your answers whenever you get a break from writing your stories 🙂